Saturday, August 13, 2011

"When in doubt, wear red."

It's been one week since I've been back from vacation and I apologize for the slacking
of the blog posts! This past week has been hectic with getting back into my usual grind.
And not to mention some exciting new news! This past week I have started my first
internship with the style legends at Glamour Magazine in New York! My first week has
been hard work, but I am no doubt, in love with every second of it!


However, as I promised, I have for everyone, a recap of some of the outfits I sported
while on vacation! Here is one of the first outfits, stayed tuned for more! I'm really in
love with this red skirt for its pop, but at the same time simplicity. It really adds
something to an outfit, without trying too hard or going over the top. Try adding a pop
of bold color to a simple outfit!













































Top: Forever 21

Red Skirt: Forever 21
Platform Sandals: Coach
Necklace: Forever 21
Clutch: Mandees

Photo Credit: Francisco Balagtas

No comments:

Post a Comment