Friday, June 10, 2011

Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

So here's the scoop..

I'm Mara. I'm 20 years old and a junior in college, majoring in Fashion Studies. Ever
since I was a little girl there was something about clothing and the art of dressing
that caught my attention. I love the fact that fashion is all about self expression.
Fashion can tell someone how you are feeling without even saying one word to them.
Fashion has no rules and is ever evolving. I
t is something that has always been present,
and will continue on to the futur
e. And that's why I truly love it.

I currently work in retail, at a golf pro shop, I know, not coolest work place for a
glamazon like myself. But I've been working there for a
bout 5 years, and I feel that I
am pretty lucky to have the retail experience that I've been provided with over the
years. Anything from styling manequins, creating displays, sales and events, and even
assisting in the buying has been in my job description. I must say, golf is not where my
heart is, and I plan on moving on from conversations of Tiger Woods and Phil Mickleson,
to the more imp
ortant men, like Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment